Information about shipping
Antares ships worldwide. Shipping is distributed in three regions: France, Europe, and the rest of the world.
- For France, shipping costs is 10€ up to 150€ of purchase. For purchases over 150€, the shipping is free.
- For Europe, shipping costs is 20€ up to 350€ of purchase. For purchases over 350€, the shipping is free.
- For the rest of the world, shipping cost is dependent upon the delivery address and the amount of the order. The amount will be indicated before validating the order.
Transportation varies depending on your location. For France and Europe, La Poste (Colissimo) or Geodis are available.
When using La Poste, if you are not available to receive the package, a notice of delivery will be placed in your mailbox. You will be able to pick up your package directly at La Poste using the notice of delivery. If you fail to pick up the package within the hold timeframe, it will be returned to Antares.
When using Geodis, you will be contacted by the driver by email or text message to confirm the delivery appointment.
For other countries, it is a case by case scenario.
Antares will process the order when it is confirmed and paid. Depending on product availability, the shipping will be processed within 2 to 3 days following the confirmation of order with payment.
The delivery time depends on the delivery location
– France : Up to 10 business days
– Europe : Up to 20 business days
– Other countries : upon request
If a selected product is out of stock, the client will be contacted by Antares:
– to propose you an equivalent
– to communicate a restocking date
– to cancel your order
Antares is not responsible for shipping delays. It is not permitted for the customer to cancel the purchase, refuse the package, or claim damages if the delivery is delayed.
You can contact Antares who will contact the transportation company to resolve the issue.